KAYAK LESSON/TRIP 2 HOURS
From Sandy Lane Car Park, passing the large elevated Regency style villas, with their own moorings that face the Earls Eye Meadows, in the loop of the River Dee. Onwards to the Queens Suspension Bridge first built in 1851 for the access over the river for the residents of Queens Park. We then reach the Grove’s riverside promenade with cafe’s and a 100 year old bandstand, where the river pleasure boats are moored. We turn around here near the sandstone wall surrounding the Victorian Grosvenor park and return to Sandy Lane Car Park.
Post Code CH3 5UL